Author Topic: I was taught by Doug Bronnenberg  (Read 138 times)

Offline The Wolfhound

• Virginia State Coordinator
  • Virginia State Coordinator. IBC Ramseur 8-17!
I was taught by Doug Bronnenberg
« on: April 02, 2019, 05:06:03 PM »
Also taught by Mike, and Ed and Woody and Tim and Brian

Please sign in if you were taught by Doug.

Please also sign in if you were taught by someone Doug taught. 

We teach what one motivated man can do.  Doug left his mark on an awful lot of us directly or by the proxy of those he taught.  Join me in saying: Thank-you, Doug
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:23:30 AM by The Wolfhound »

Offline EZ3

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Domari Nolo
Re: I was taught by Doug Bronnenburg
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 07:19:56 PM »
Athens, OH IBC, 2010    :'(
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.    Plato

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves.    Churchill

Offline BrotherPilot

• RWVA Instructor
Re: I was taught by Doug Bronnenberg
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 08:47:51 AM »
I'd love to say I was directly taught by Mr. Bronnenberg.  What I've been taught, though, came from people who learned from him so I credit Doug with most of what I've learned.  I'm very grateful for his efforts to make Appleseed in general and the Virginia chapter in particular so great.

My first Appleseed was in Nebraska back in 2012 and I honestly can't recall who was there.  The first one I attended after that, that really started me on the road, was Black Creek in Dec 2016, taught by JL, Alan, Stacie, Jessie, Danielle, Kim, and Herb.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 09:28:10 AM by BrotherPilot »

Offline misawa

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 09:22:14 AM »
I am sorry that I never met him.  Your tribute to him in the other post make me wish I had.

I was taught by Alan, Stacie, Tim and Brian at my first Appleseed.

Offline Crazyduckhunter

• RWVA Instructor
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 07:31:37 AM »
The first Appleseed that I attended was October 2015 at the Crooked Creek Conservation Club in Trumbull, OH. EZ3 was the shoot boss for that event. Since then I have attended and worked many shoots where EZ3 was the shoot boss. Never had the opportunity to meet Doug, but I feel his touch in those around me. Thank you and God bless.
 :'(