News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I was taught by Doug Bronnenberg

Started by The Wolfhound, April 02, 2019, 05:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Also taught by Mike, and Ed and Woody and Tim and Brian

Please sign in if you were taught by Doug.

Please also sign in if you were taught by someone Doug taught. 

We teach what one motivated man can do.  Doug left his mark on an awful lot of us directly or by the proxy of those he taught.  Join me in saying: Thank-you, Doug

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

BrotherPilot

I'd love to say I was directly taught by Mr. Bronnenberg.  What I've been taught, though, came from people who learned from him so I credit Doug with most of what I've learned.  I'm very grateful for his efforts to make Appleseed in general and the Virginia chapter in particular so great.

My first Appleseed was in Nebraska back in 2012 and I honestly can't recall who was there.  The first one I attended after that, that really started me on the road, was Black Creek in Dec 2016, taught by JL, Alan, Stacie, Jessie, Danielle, Kim, and Herb.
Jay
VA State Coordinator
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."  ―Samuel Adams

misawa

I am sorry that I never met him.  Your tribute to him in the other post make me wish I had.

I was taught by Alan, Stacie, Tim and Brian at my first Appleseed.

Crazyduckhunter

The first Appleseed that I attended was October 2015 at the Crooked Creek Conservation Club in Trumbull, OH. EZ3 was the shoot boss for that event. Since then I have attended and worked many shoots where EZ3 was the shoot boss. Never had the opportunity to meet Doug, but I feel his touch in those around me. Thank you and God bless.
:'(