News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tentative Date for an OR Appleseed coming up

Started by AmbulanceDriver, January 28, 2009, 11:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbulanceDriver

Hey folks, just wanted to give you a quick heads up.  We're still awaiting the final confirmation on it, but it looks like we will be hosting an Appleseed just outside of Wilsonville on March 28th and 29th.  As soon as everything is confirmed it'll be going on the big board, but just wanted to let people start planning for it.

Wheeler44

Good job AD and New York......WOOOOOO HOOOOO Oregon is on the map.... No stoppin' us now...

By the way folks...I promise this shoot is at a very nice place...you will be surprised....

Wheeler44
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

BaldDragn

That's great! I have a friend from the great state of OR who hasn't had the chance to get to an Appleseed yet. I just PM'd him on our home board, hopefully he'll be abe to attend.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

AmbulanceDriver

Excellent. We're still awaiting the final confirmation, but we should have it this week.

:)

Fjolnirsson

What's the good word? Week's just about over.... ;)

How can I help? I've never been to an Appleseed, and I am going to do what I can to make this one. In the meantime, what can I do? By the way, I'm in Sweet Home. so a bit southeast of you, AD...

BaldDragn

Ahh good, Glad to see you made it in Fholnirsson.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

Fjolnirsson

I am told there will be an announcement about the Wilsonville shoot today.  8)