News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio law problem?!?!?

Started by Charles McKinley, March 16, 2019, 06:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles McKinley

https://fox59.com/2019/02/17/ohio-lawmakers-studying-error-that-could-ban-some-guns/

According to this rifles with pistol grips will bee illeagle in the state when it takes affect.  The politician interviewed said it "wouldn't be enforced like that."  I strongly doubt he will pay your legal fees and sit in jail for your when supper trooper is just doing his job and puts you in cuffs.

What is going on guys? ? ? ?

A very concerned border raider,

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

little buddy

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Charles McKinley

Thanks Little Buddy,

Hope to see you and the family at Tusco or somewhere else along the trail this summer.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

EZ3

Quote from: Charles McKinley on March 16, 2019, 10:20:02 PM
Thanks Little Buddy,

I was going to say this, but I thought it sounded too much like the Skipper on Gilligan's Island.    >:D
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Corvette

Guys,

We are dating ourselves with the references to Gilligan's Island.  There are not many of us that remember the show.  Here is to us old guys. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Crazyduckhunter

Border Raiders are still welcome to OH. And the skipper too.....