News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mansfield, MA Feb 16-17 2019

Started by Rasmus, March 13, 2019, 12:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasmus

Another great weekend at the Mansfield Fish and Game club in Mansfield, MA. Great weather for MA in Feb. Second day was cold enough to warrant the special patches. We had 3 people shoot rifleman scores and and enjoyable time was had by all 15 participants. I probably should have moved us out from the covered firing line so we could enjoy the sun. Looking forward to running the April event.

Thanks again to a great range for hosting us and looking to expand the number of events this year to 4.

Mrs. Smith

Beautiful!!! So good to see our program growing in Mass!!! :F :F :F :snipersmi
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Round Trip

A good good AS history and shoot.  You never know what the weather is going be in SouthEastern Massachusetts, if you think you know you'll probably be wrong.  Though, it was good enough for a WinterSeed.  The Mansfield Fish and Game club is well tended and could not be more gracious and enthusiastic, especially with hot food on Saturday.
Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

Mrs. Smith

I have family a few miles from the range there.  Perhaps one day I'll be visiting when you're having an event! I LOVE Appleseeding with new folks, if you'll have me!  :)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Rasmus

Always welcome. We have the April event there coming up and also in late August and sometime in October also.

Round Trip

I would and I'm sure we would be delighted with your presence.
Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

Mrs. Smith

Aww shucks  ;)

We'll have to see what can be done to facilitate that one of these days!

:F

A-lister

Beautiful range! Well done. Several of us will be in the Boston area in June doing the freedom trail and sightseeing. It would be great to meet some of you.
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Round Trip

Meeting up and touring Boston in June sounds like fun and real possible.  I should be available and know the City fairly well.  Like so many locals, have not done the Freedom Trail.