News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Elusive 250 attained

Started by BeSwift, March 10, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Congrats to Chris M for achieving a perfect 250 score!!!!!  This is as rare as hen's teeth.. We've been fortunate enough to have 3 shooters (2 of them have done it TWICE at different shoots, respectively) achieve this over the last several years, so I gotta give a shout out to the MD Instructor Corps...   Huzzah and CONGRATS!!!!!   Pics posted on
Appleseed Maryland Facebook page shortly...
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Nashville Stage

Congrats, Chris! Nicely done!

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Quinncannon

Congratulations, to the new "250" Rifleman!
"This we"ll defend"

Rifleman patch, first Appleseed, N. Little Rock, April 2010.
KD qualified, Talledega, July 2016
KD qualified, Manchester, Sept 2016
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, June 2018
Infernoseed, Bald Knob, June 2018
250 Perfect score, Bald Knob, 17 June, 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2019
Distinguished, Hot Springs, April 2019
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2020
Distinguished, Bald Knob,  Aug 2020
Distinguished, Bolt Action, Bald Knob, Jan 2021
Distinguished, Menifee, Arkansas Aug 2021
Distinguished KD, 50/50, 50/50, Hot Springs, AR Oct 2021
Distinguished, Bolt Action and Semi, Bald Knob, Jan 2022

StevenK

Also, Brian on this note Congratulations to Gunny (our VN Marine) from NY - he has done this a few times as I understand it - did it at my shoot two years ago. 

This was my target from last year. It was cold. Its a Jedi mind trick for sure.

https://attachments.office.net/owa/sjk@kossup.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADFjZjZlY2JiLWQwMjctNDFiYS04OWEyLTA2ZDY5ZGRmODFmYQBGAAAAAADWu2DytewhRqBpKwY91tqTBwC5GHcpaHdzTp1pVBlBQ3U0AAAAAAEMAAC5GHcpaHdzTp1pVBlBQ3U0AAH80yCBAAABEgAQAGLbo9SKwilEkdlBBRFwOpg%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=WnYZMsPh6ESTWW6N4i16pTAHq7TmptYYDwwEIv8lcg5W3qH_bvCK7GiWnRxlR-5OM_Dgj_sDrbc.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjA2MDBGOUY2NzQ2MjA3MzdFNzM0MDRFMjg3QzQ1QTgxOENCN0NFQjgiLCJ4NXQiOiJCZ0Q1OW5SaUJ6Zm5OQVRpaDhSYWdZeTN6cmciLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.YtoC-1MFNBriSkTilmaf7kQDR79o54W6KrY9HSKUv3uP_xKjPRCNfA_M8kPQSAWgHq6XKheR77g2ZSFjjw7vPmz8M03bpw2dH_aPH0D_vGyUgLyVAqiW53AMq2UFtdm3DMJ6tS3fNQtQDKyhycLzoNe8Rq00yr25o-KpsO9-PkiF_PCGJ9RTUwkcNsbZy-yk8iX0hmQVPm6okQErncLuZ8UHyGYrXQigXW1Q3ztyLigHPMZUNGeiSNUj0WJMSCej8Ym9KODXSUkVfjT9E9_tJZ9cOrSiP6S7Va-vt9uvoB6M-KG8inQQbFXOmWpoKmelfcS90ABLl7MZyVcbuoVpXg&owa=outlook.office.com&isImagePreview=True

Crazyduckhunter

AWESOME!!
Hats off to you all.
That is some NPOA!

Ragnar Delta

malabar

That's some fine shooting right there!

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

USMC 2674

Awesome job!! I see his long Appleseed journey has paid off.  O0

Orion59

We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt

Charles McKinley

Huzzah!

This patch has me practicing again.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Super Trooper

The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line. 
Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.