News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Centerfire Clinic

Started by TheMenace, January 10, 2019, 09:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMenace

Palm Bay FL Mar 16, 2019
Appleseed - Private - Event ID: 6230
Centerfire Rifles Only
This one-day workshop will focus on centerfire skills at 25 meters.

If you're an instructor get on over to TIPS and sign up.
If you're not an instructor, and you've attended a previous Appleseed, please PM me if you would like to attend.

The plan of instruction will be streamlined to focus on improvement of the essential skills of The Six Steps of Firing a Shot, Natural Point of Aim (NPOA) and Steady Hold Factors of the four field positions.  Instruction will be conducted with Total Participant Involvement (TPI)--you will be expected to contribute in the presentations.

A limited number of sighting squares will be shot and then multiple AQTs will follow. Bring four ten-round minimum capacity magazines for Rapid Fire (four minute) AQTs. Bring minimum 250 rounds.

Promotion opportunities will be available for IITs. Please PM me with your particular PC requests.

Participants who shoot Rifleman score at this event will qualify for attendance at the Known Distance Clinic at Palm Bay, March 30-31, 2019.

In Liberty,
Dennis
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

TheMenace

Time's running out! Signup now!

Palm Bay FL Mar 16, 2019
Appleseed - Private - Event ID: 6230
CENTER FIRE RIFLES ONLY
This one-day workshop will focus on centerfire skills at 25 meters.

If you're an instructor get on over to TIPS and sign up.
If you're not an instructor, and you've attended a previous Appleseed, please PM me if you would like to attend.

The plan of instruction will be streamlined to focus on improvement of the essential skills of The Six Steps of Firing a Shot, Natural Point of Aim (NPOA) and Steady Hold Factors of the four field positions.  Instruction will be conducted with Total Participant Involvement (TPI)--you will be expected to participate in the presentations.

A limited number of sighting squares will be shot and then multiple AQTs will follow. Bring four ten-round minimum capacity magazines for possible Rapid Fire (four minute) AQT. Bring minimum 250 rounds.

Promotion opportunities will be available for IITs. Please PM me with your particular PC requests.

Participants who shoot Rifleman score at this event will qualify for attendance at the Known Distance Clinic at Palm Bay, March 30-31, 2019.

In Liberty,
Dennis
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9