Author Topic: Vermont Shoots 2019  (Read 168 times)

Offline dwarven1

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Starksboro, VT
Vermont Shoots 2019
« on: January 06, 2019, 06:51:13 PM »
Proctor Fish & Game just asked if we're coming back this year (their Secretary is one of us and their President has been to at least two shoots).

I also have a line on a gun club up in Chittenden County that may be suitable - I'm talking with the Secretary of the club about it - and I met someone with a farm in Addison County who may be interested in hosting. That's about 330 yards... KD, anyone?

What I need is Instructors. Anyone still out there?
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Offline TOMINCT

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Vermont Shoots 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 07:57:01 PM »
 There are IT's out there dwarven1, just gotta get the shoot listed and go from there.

Build it and they will come!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
 Ramseur 2-12!
 ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Offline jmurrayvt

• Instructor in Training
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 11:26:08 AM »
I'm not an instructor, but I'll be attending any one in Vermont, as long as it's not on a Drill weekend.
V/r,

JMurrayVT

Online scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 05:14:06 PM »
If you haven't already look at who did shoots in Vermont last year - and maybe surrounding states - using the TIPS preregs/instructors info. And PM each one.

https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/preregs-and-instructors.php?qstate=VT&statename=Vermont&year=2018
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein.

They've got us surrounded, the poor bastards. - Chesty Puller.

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline ChrisinNy

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 06:39:01 PM »
I would defiantly be interested in attending. I attended last year and have previously scored rifleman in MA. I would be interested in being trained as an instructor.

Offline dwarven1

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Starksboro, VT
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »
I'll bring a spare orange hat.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON