Author Topic: Welcome to the New Year  (Read 68 times)

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
Welcome to the New Year
« on: January 03, 2019, 10:20:44 AM »
Welcome to 2019 everyone. The schedule for WY is already slammed full. Please look over the schedule and see where you can fit into the instructors Cadre. We start with a winterseed in Laramie in just over a month. Get signed up, either to teach or to shoot. Space available for both. Lots of room on every line so far. Lets get the word out and fill these lines. Wyoming has its first ladyseed this year too. Get the word out to all the womens groups in the state and lets have a smashing good time for the ladies. Mercedes is looking forward to running an excellent program lets not let her down. I am sure that your SCs Berk and Jason will be getting in touch soon as well. Lets get ready for a great season. Do not let this little cold spell hold us back. To a New Year, all the best to you and yours!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline ITB

• Great Lakes Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Not on my watch
Re: Welcome to the New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 05:35:35 PM »
And don't forget the IBC/RBC in Douglas in June!   &) ~~:) >:D
"You had me at 'Posterity.' " - ST1 & D.O.M.
"Burbs!  Wake up, it's time to make the Riflemen!" - S.H.
"It's warm and cozy here under the bus" - ST1
" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz
"That's why I let my subscription to People Magazine lapse.  I have the Appleseed forum instead." - M