News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to the New Year

Started by colonial shooter, January 03, 2019, 10:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Welcome to 2019 everyone. The schedule for WY is already slammed full. Please look over the schedule and see where you can fit into the instructors Cadre. We start with a winterseed in Laramie in just over a month. Get signed up, either to teach or to shoot. Space available for both. Lots of room on every line so far. Lets get the word out and fill these lines. Wyoming has its first ladyseed this year too. Get the word out to all the womens groups in the state and lets have a smashing good time for the ladies. Mercedes is looking forward to running an excellent program lets not let her down. I am sure that your SCs Berk and Jason will be getting in touch soon as well. Lets get ready for a great season. Do not let this little cold spell hold us back. To a New Year, all the best to you and yours!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

ITB

And don't forget the IBC/RBC in Douglas in June!   &) ~~:) >:D
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23