News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2018 was a GREAT year for Florida!

Started by B.C., December 27, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Hello Florida!

2018 was a super great year for our state. I want to again extend a warm thanks to all of you who worked hard for the program this year. We had several goals for the state - all of them were met and some were surpassed thanks to all of you. For those of you in Florida who may not be aware, our goals and results were posted all throughout the year here:

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=529.0

Take a look and pat yourselves on the back, especially those of you who worked 15+ shoots during the year. Well done indeed!!

As the year winds down in the next few days take a moment to reflect back on all the good things 2018 brought all of us. I do hope the program has affected your personal lives and your relationships in a most positive manner. I know I've grown because of Appleseed and more importantly all of you. It's been a pleasure to serve you all and the glorious mission we have embarked upon.

Another bit of good news is: As of January 1st Florida will have the distinct privilege of receiving a new state coordinator, our very own Ken Tomblin (Engineer Shooting)! Please all give him a nice welcome and know that the state will be in very good hands in 2019.

Happy New Year to all!

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"