News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Quinncannon, December 22, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinncannon

Nothing like a little KD with an M14! Targets were steel at 300, 400 and 500 yards, all rounds shot in the prone firing position. Confirming zero's with a scope that had a 100 yard zero, come ups were spot on with LC M80.

I'm looking forward to 2019 and out first Appleseed at the VETS Shooting on 19 January 2019!

Merry Christmas!
https://i.imgur.com/PKF8xIA.jpg
"This we"ll defend"

Rifleman patch, first Appleseed, N. Little Rock, April 2010.
KD qualified, Talledega, July 2016
KD qualified, Manchester, Sept 2016
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, June 2018
Infernoseed, Bald Knob, June 2018
250 Perfect score, Bald Knob, 17 June, 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2019
Distinguished, Hot Springs, April 2019
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2020
Distinguished, Bald Knob,  Aug 2020
Distinguished, Bolt Action, Bald Knob, Jan 2021
Distinguished, Menifee, Arkansas Aug 2021
Distinguished KD, 50/50, 50/50, Hot Springs, AR Oct 2021
Distinguished, Bolt Action and Semi, Bald Knob, Jan 2022

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Snow Snake

All the best Christmas wishes to the best.If your an appleseeder you're the automaticlly the best in my mind.
I came across this yesterday,is this what we are?What say you?
"I desperately want to convey seasonal greetings to everyone and without offending any human under Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.
So ... Please accept, without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated, recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019; but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that our country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.
NOTE: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at
the sole discretion of the wisher.
Name withheld (Privacy Act). â€" feeling thankful."
      What say you ?                                    :F
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

Super Trooper

Merry Christmas!

Hoping to come down to my old stomping grounds and earn an inferno seed patch this summer.  :snipersmi
The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line. 
Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.