News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

a Facebook central point of contact for DR Rich P memorial

Started by stoneknives, December 18, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

As it seems that many people will be going to the services for Dr Rich P. We have created on the Friends of Florida Facebook page a thread to to be used a meeting and messaging place so that out of town Appleseeders might be able to contact each other. Share a room, a cab , meet for a meal or such...

https://www.facebook.com/FloridaAppleseeds/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&eid=ARC6fEarJSNlsCpe0Bm1zdsBefaCWTxRquZtTqnHAMfKOvuxs-b3TDilmROPFpvrV9tIgI5QAeoBFaf1
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

scuzzy

I'll be there at the services along with Ghostring and Weezer. We'll be driving in from Texas.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Quote from: scuzzy on December 20, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
I'll be there at the services along with Ghostring and Weezer. We'll be driving in from Texas.

Safe journey to you all. I will be with you in spirit.
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.