News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WHere do you all shoot at in KY.

Started by Eri990, January 25, 2009, 01:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Machine

You can find the entire 2009 national schedule that is continuously updated with dates and locations here: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/as_schedule.htm

I would suggest that you read this section in it's entirety, http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=9.0, it will steer you to methods for finding much of the info that you seek. <:)

"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

bigjohn

Quote from: Eri990 on January 25, 2009, 01:26:18 PM
Where at?
Knob Creek ,Bluegrass Sportsman's League, Private land for me.
Hoping for more private land owners to allow a range on their land for practice/events.
Some ranges are very strict on "positional" shooting, benchrest fine but try to practice sitting and the blood pressure soars. !@#)

Big John
"The tree of Liberty must ,at times, be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants"

trigrcreep

In west ky you need to be in Boaz at the Ky regulators club . Any questions?

dond

Check out the Boaz club at www.kyregulators.com. We haven't held an Appleseed there yet, but it is a possibility. Also, the range at Puryear, TN, can be checked out at www.hcgc.net. We have five Appleseeds scheduled there this year. And it is only about 7 miles from West Kentucky. In fact, it is only an hour away from Boaz.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken