News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka City Fl, Manatee Gun and Archery Club 15/16 December 2018

Started by stoneknives, December 18, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

:F

Wonderful weekend with Project Appleseed and the rain Saturday was not allowed to douse this "Brush-fire of Liberty" on the Left Coast of Florida.

What a great group of friends, old and new, and a incredible instructor team. Honestly this Shoot Boss was feeling a little like a 3rd wheel as the line crew smooth and professional.

Also nice to see is the centerfires coming out as the majority on the line. We had 2 AQT's Saturday and everyone moved out of bootcamp.

Sunday started off "quickly, quickly" and was the BlindDog show while Bill crossed the t's and dotted the i's, well earning his Red Hat. His instruction was right to point as ALL of the students were consistantly shooting 170's and up 206's 202's 199's. Knocking on the door.

Bill has already got his super photos up at
https://actionforliberty.smugmug.com/Project-Appleseed/Project-Appleseed-Florida-Miyakka-December-2018?fbclid=IwAR15mY-8tKTeuiwKt-9Frr14XKSCBz0z9xSPgjiIbNHDXorRmtnjX6ceAnY

I'll be posting some more after I get home from work. The taxpayers do expect something out of me every once and a while.

stoneknives
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Bear Arms

Congratulations to the star of the Bill Show - well done BlindDog!  Huzzah!!!
2/17/2018 - First Appleseed
4/21/2018 - First Redcoat target cleared
6/16/2018 - Earned Rifleman patch and accepted orange hat
7/14/2018 - First IBC
8/04/2018 - First instructor only shooting development day
12/16/2018 - Earned red hat
3/30/2019 - KD Qualified
9/10/2022 - Rimfire KD qualified

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 19, 1785

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Guntuckian

HUZZAAH, HUZZAAH, HUZZAAH!  Congrats, Bill on that shiny new Red  Hat.  Well Deserved!
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

KawGirl

---Picts to share----
Myakka City, FL --- Dec 15 & 16, 2018

KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

KawGirl

CONGRATULATIONS BILL !!!
KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    

BaldEagle

Certainly a Job well done by everyone. It was my first Appleseed back in a while and WOW did it feel good!!. Congratulations on the Full Instructor achievement Bill!! This was a well organized shoot and the entire cadre knew well what the're about.

To the students....HUZZAH. Very respectable scores and they kept improving as well as their groups. Keep it up, Dry fire practice (remember ammunition in one room, you and the rifle in the other) practice those positions. You'll be amazed at how well this will improve your marksmanship.

To all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-BaldEagle

BlindDog

It's an honor to earn a Red hat and appreciate the help from the many Instructors along the way. 

Great pictures KawGirl. Thanks

Great to have you back BaldEagle.

BlindDog

#actionforliberty      :F
Team BSZ......

We're not a .22 club so get out and shoot ATC, Across the Course so others will realize that.