News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sacramento Appleseed on Youtube

Started by V, January 25, 2009, 02:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Bob 210, MrBill and Rock-chucker in action at Sacramento here.

This would be on the third range on Saturday.

funfaler

You know, I heard rumors that there wasn't a stop watch on that range.............Boy, the California 87 second minutes.... %)

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

V

Minute? 50 seconds for sitting,  shurely?

Ah, youtube. Your every step immortalized.... so  better make sure they good looking steps...

Grandson of Liberty

I've heard the camera adds 30 seconds or so.  ;)
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

Fred

Quote from: funfaler on January 25, 2009, 02:54:06 AM
You know, I heard rumors that there wasn't a stop watch on that range.............Boy, the California 87 second minutes.... %)

I make it out 93 seconds to a "California minute"... :)

Muzzle control in transition was perfect, even if we were dealing with a young crowd.

"Line ready?" calls were a little rushed...

O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

funfaler

And since we are really nick picking, does Bob know his fly was down?  Don't remember that part in the "Instructor's Handbook", may be next to the "ish", that is next to the "50 Seconds for stage 3"   (50 Seconds-ish   **)

Great shoot, and even with using Kentucky (boring 60 second) minutes on our line, we had the same number of Riflemen produced  :~

This may also explain why when "lunch" was called, that same line had 30 minutes more of range time......may be something to this whole "extended Cali Clock"   ::) ;D

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

bob 210

Trying to remember what happened with this COF........I know it wasn't an actual AQT, because we only did one on Saturday at the end of the day. This must have been one of the early transitions shooting on squares or the Classification targets. Right about 40 seconds into the COF, we had a failure to extract on an AR on the line. Unfortunately for Rock-chucker I had the stop watch and when the Malf happened, I forgot everything else and fixed the malf, forgetting all about time. Lessons learned from this experience.....Make sure the Line Boss has his own stop watch, Always show up to lunch on time or else you'll never hear the end of it and always do a fly check before going on youtube. **)

Sacramento, one of the best Appleseeds I've ever been to.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA