News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CRPC Waxhaw, NC Dec 1-2nd 2018 AAR

Started by Pelon, December 03, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelon

What an amazing weekend!  We were back at the CRPC in Waxhaw, NC just outside of Charlotte for a wet AS.  We had a couple hours on Saturday morning that it didn't rain and then it started...  and the rain didn't stop until after lunch on Sunday.  I expected a small group to show up with the cold rain in the forecast but the opposite was true.  We had 18 shooters with most of them being 1st time Appleseeders.  Even with the cold and rain all the shooters did very well and our younger shooters made great improvements over the weekend.

Out of the 18 shooters we had 11 riflemen/women and one younger shooter that was very close.  He will make it next time i'm sure.  We also had 2 Riflemen that were lucky enough to get some North Bridge Water over their head, 1 shooter that shot distinguished and 2 returning ASers that took Orange Hats as well.  Congrats to all and I was very proud of all the shooters for their ability to ride out the rain, follow instruction and help each other.

I hope to see you all again and maybe it won't rain as much next time!  LOL!  Feel free to add any pics you took below.

Pelon

Riflemen and Riflewomen:

Kelly B          227  New      1st AS
Tom D           232   Requal
Richard H      237   Requal
Mark H          215   New     1st AS
Arron R         210   New and took an Orange Hat
Matt R          224    Requal and took an Orange Hat
Jeff S            210   New      1st AS
Mark V          217   New
Scott W         243   Requal  Distinguished
Carl T            233   New       1st AS