Author Topic: Shooting in El Paso  (Read 88 times)

Offline BHLeroy

Shooting in El Paso
« on: December 01, 2018, 01:13:01 PM »
Am I going to want a shooting mat and/or other padding to shoot in El Paso?  I'm a snowbird from MI and will need to bring down whatever gear I might need.

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Re: Shooting in El Paso
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 02:41:38 PM »
Am I going to want a shooting mat and/or other padding to shoot in El Paso?  I'm a snowbird from MI and will need to bring down whatever gear I might need.

Good afternoon!

I am one of the Shoot Bosses here in El Paso, and I'm happy to help you out with that.  We here in the West Texas town of El Paso are, in a word, SPOILT.

We conduct most of our events in an indoor facility with heat and air conditioning, hot and cold running water, and a real classroom.

So YES  to the shooting mat, but I can probably loan you one, and no worries on the rest of that outdoor type stuff.

Any other questions?  ;)

Best,
Traci
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam