News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Port Townsend, WA JCSC Dec 2018 AAR

Started by janer, November 26, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janer

The last event of the year in Washington is December 8/9 in Port Townsend.  There is still room on the line if you want to join us.

janer

A cold and windy weekend at Jefferson County Sportsmen's Association.  We had a great group of shooters who stuck with it.  We had to move ranges due to the wind on Sunday and the group had that accomplished in record time.  If there was a "spirit of a rifleman" patch.  You all would have had one.

Congratulations to new riflemen Robert and Christian.  Pete and Kevin both repeated as riflemen.

Everyone improved over the weekend.  Tim with 194 is knocking at the door.

Isabel, keep working on it, you're going to get there.

Hope to see you all at a future event.

No photography allowed at JCSA.

Earl

Still moving so slowly... Janer beat me to posting the AAR. Ah, and there are three ages, Youth, Middle Age and 'you are looking good' (the last always means well).
I had a very good time, humor helps get through the many things that can go wrong and do... there was plenty of humor. We almost made Jay forget his troubles with the neighbors. He could use some support from folks that have used the range well before.

My little blog post: https://earl-earlsview.blogspot.com/2018/12/oh-what-wonderful-weekend-appleseed.html  Remember: dry practice, will help every shot.  See you on the trail and the next range.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Mike AKA Bandaid

Sounds like a great, although chilly! I hope to get out there at least once next year, now that I'm back in town for a few months. Miss my Appleseed Family!
Known Distance Rifleman 07/2018
PNW Morgans Rifleman 07/2018
Red Hat 09/2018
Distinguished 10/2018