News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINES !!

Started by Two Wolves, November 10, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

243 YRS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF MY FELLOW MARINES!!   :beer:     SEMPER FI   :~
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Ghostring

:birthday:

Y'all look GREAT for 243 years!  :F
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman