News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nunn, CO (Great Guns) Oct. 20-21 2018

Started by Luminous Rabbit, October 29, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luminous Rabbit

Four patriots turned out to improve their marksmanship skills and hear some history! 

Great Guns is a fabulous range - there's plenty of space, shade, and excellent facilities.

We had great weather.

All four shooters were returning, chasing that elusive Rifleman patch.  Two got close.  I'm sure they'll be back and tack on the handful of points they need...

colonial shooter

I will have to say, That this is a beautiful facility. Many attractive features coming this next year (600 yd range for one). I want to tell Jacque and Steve to continue to work on your basics. Jacque don't sweat the little stuff!! Chris, great job after being gone for so long, lets see you again soon(er). Ms Rabbit... You too can get there, just keep at it!  All in all I again had a great time coming down to help. If you need help do not hesitate to call!! Great event and hope to see everyone back on the line next year... Somewhere in CO.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana