News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Absence

Started by eert, October 24, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eert

Greetings friends,

Due to some family issues, I will be absent from Appleseed for the immediate future.  I'll post when I return.

It's been a good run, and I appreciate all the friends I've made on the Rifleman trail.  Take care all. 

EERT/Pat

Texas T

Hope things work out well for you and your family. I'm certain that you'll be missed. Hurry back.   :snipersmi
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Snow Snake

Pat,
You have my prayers and heartfelt thanks for all you have done.We will be lessened without you.
Call on me at any time.         :-\                          Ken                                  :F
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

scuzzy

Take care and hope to see you back someday soon.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Kimber Custom

We will leave a light on for you - let us know if there's anything your Appleseed family can do to support you.

Josey Wales

Godspeed..

For God, for Family, for Country..

..JW..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Prescott

Thanks for all you have done for the program in Northern Idaho! 

We look forward to your return.  You will be in our prayers.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Guntuckian

Thanks for all you have done.  We'll still be here when you return.  God Bless! 
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Border-Run

pat, if you need ANYTHING call. I will make it happen.

border-run / bill

P7

I'm sorry to hear this, as I just arrived in Idaho and was looking forward to meeting you.  I hope things work out for you, and that we are able to  meet someday.
Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@appleseedinfo.org

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry

Snow Snake

Welcome to the bluebird state,I came here 40+ years ago and have not found a better spot yet.
                       Ken     :F
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

malabar

Pat,

Unfortunately, life overtakes all of us some time.
You've stuck with us through 32 events as an instructor, 22 of them as shoot boss! We deeply appreciate your service to the program.

Take all the time you need. We look forward to your return.

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003