News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New clothing items in Appleseed Store

Started by Thaddeus, October 20, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaddeus

We have a new Appleseed clothing design in the store, available in both long-sleeved tees and in a zip-up hoodie, both gray color. Take a look here.

Let us know what you think, and please visit the store for other items. All store profits go directly to Project Appleseed.

TrapperPete

Super Trooper

Who makes the sweatshirt?  The tag looks like "Jersey" brand but I can't read it?

Thanks
The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line. 
Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.

Border-Run

Quote from: TrapperPete on October 20, 2018, 06:22:15 PM
only problem I see is no 3X

3X looks like a half shirt on me. when a person is 6'4" and 350 lbs , you start at 5x long/tall.
and do you know how hard it is to find a shirt that is "good" for teaching AS  :DH:

TrapperPete

you have me by 2 inches and 60 pounds but , I can understand , I need a size 8 hat  thankfully shoot-bosses have been letting me wear my own Orange hat , as my RWVA hat doesn't stay on my head well even on the last hole.

when I make red hat I am going to get  a red hat and have it embroidered , a friend of mine does hat embroidery and screen printing. I have a place online that I can ordered hats in  full size people sizes.

Thaddeus

Gildan.

Quote from: Super Trooper on October 20, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Who makes the sweatshirt?  The tag looks like "Jersey" brand but I can't read it?

Thanks

Timber Wolf

colonial shooter

Great design I like it, But I will agree NO 3X?
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

BamaFan7

Quote from: Timber Wolf on October 26, 2018, 09:02:35 PM
Zip front hoodie is a great idea. O0

YES! An olive green zip up hoodie would be awesome!
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

TomMPR

While we're wishing, how about sizes larger than 3x? 

TrapperPete

yes I would buy an OD green zip up hoodie , it would go well under my OD green parka at winterseed and by it's self or as a layer at cool weather spring/fall events 

size 3x and 4X at appreciated , to get the sleeves long enough for my ape arms  a 3XLT or 4XLT is nice.

I really like the old logo , I get the branding with the new logo , but I have mixed feelings about wearing a target. 

Tennessee Beast

Quote from: TrapperPete on October 27, 2018, 09:05:18 PM
I really like the old logo , I get the branding with the new logo , but I have mixed feelings about wearing a target.

I feel the same way.
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

DrRichP

I like it!  The first shirts we have about the history of 19 April 1775.  Love it.  I want one.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy