News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR New Smyrna Beach FL 2018-10-13

Started by Cable___Guy, October 17, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cable___Guy

What a great Weekend.

The Volusia County Gun Club hosted another event for Appleseed.
Mother nature tried to drive us away with relentless heat but our hardy patriots pressed on.

Saturday started Hot and finished Hot
Jeff ran a bolty all weekend and made tons of progress. He cleared a redcoat sat afternoon and thats something to be very proud of.  :snipersmi
Bill placed a high value on self improvement and made steady progress all weekend.
Cal made amazing groups on multiple targets, his and others. ( love ya man).  &)
Jimmy proved he could shoot in the high 200's with just a hasty sling.  Comeback you will be a Rilfeman next time for sure.
Bert got his rifle dialed in and will be scoring well soon.
Sofia had a better attitude and shot better then most adults will you find. I am proud to have met you. (Credit to you Joe)

Sunday we were joined by Frank Kevin and Trevor
Frank showed us Rifles and Mags we had never seen before, that does not happen often
Trevor made steady progress and got the pleasure of dumping cold north bridge water on his father. In Florida heat its really a reward.
Kevin shot the score several times all weekend. I have that Orange hat ready for you sir whenever you are ready.

Team A won the read coat challenge 2-1 those misses really hurt.  :DH:

All this was only possible with the hard work and dedication of my fellow instructors/
Huge thank you to Marilyn Tom Mike and Glen. Being Shoot boss is easy with a great crew with you.

I will post the pictures I have feel free to add you own.

Sunday
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

FLawyer

Here are few pictures that I took.

FLawyer
All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

FLawyer

And more pictures

FLawyer
All men have been endowed by their Creator with the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.  All we have do is protect it.

Molon Labe!

B.C.

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"