News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Group AS store order

Started by Taka222, October 15, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taka222

Hey all

I'm putting together a group order for the AS store for the purpose of getting the new mats at a reasonable shipping cost.

Anyone who wants in can jump in, with the group the cost of one mat works out to about $45.50.

Not placing the order until about Friday, so let me know!
PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer

Hedge

I'll take a mat, and if you would be so kind as to order me a large oval parch and a rifleman rocker in green, that would be fantastic. 

Thanks again!

AK-84

Just remember this is a GLORIOUS CAUSE we do.

FourFans

As we discussed Sunday put me down for one. Thanks Taka.
"should something happen,,tell the children of this night".
   --credited to Capt Parker, April 18th '75

22 A DAY

Taka222

;D The order is placed. With that many mats, the shipping went down a bit more, so the total per mats goes down to $45 even.
PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer

BamaFan7

It's showing $41.90 shipped for me for one. You guys must have much higher shipping costs?
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Taka222

Quote from: BamaFan7 on October 21, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
It's showing $41.90 shipped for me for one. You guys must have much higher shipping costs?

Substantially higher in alot of cases. Most shipping companies seem to think we're in the arctic.

One mat would have been $23.10 in shipping alone.

Taka222

Mats are here! Will start doling them out this weekend. ;D