News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Harrison, MI. Oct 13 & 14, 2018

Started by Graywolf, October 14, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graywolf

We had a great time at the Harrison Sportsman's Club in Harrison, MI.  On Saturday morning we had cold weather (just above freezing) and only one shooter came to the line.  On Sunday, however, we had three people on our line.  The weather did improve both days and we had sunshine and upper 50s for temperatures.  It was a great time of camaraderie, learning, and celebrating our heritage as Americans.  All of our shooters showed great progress and, while no one scored rifleman, I am certain that all of them will soon reach the 210 score.  Remember guys, a rifleman persists!

I want to thank the club for allowing us to use their facility.  It is a very nice range and I hope we can have Appleseeds there in the future.  I also want to thank Nailer22 and William G. Gruff III for giving of their time to come and instruct.  Well done!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

kffunk99

I had a great time and hope to do this again in the near future. Harrison sportsmans club is a nice range and a great place to be. I will be practicing what I learned, you showed me a lot and I thank you three for your instruction-Karl