News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sevierville, TN October 13, 2018

Started by CokeGuy, October 14, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CokeGuy

This one-day event was very popular...19 people (4 more than our normal full line). Because of the wonderful cadre of instructors and enthusiastic students, ages 10 to 74, we had a safe opportunity to improve marksmanship and to share the foundations of our Liberty. In spite of there being no Riflemen scores (top score of 199), the participants were very vocal in complimenting the instructors on the teaching and sharing the history. In fact, we instructors agreed that this group expressed their appreciation more than at any other event we have attended. Most participants indicated their desire to attend another event as soon as possible. The number of new shooters and those with new rifles required us to spend more than the normal time in assisting them with equipment use and malfunctions. Many thanks to Palousie for taking photos, which I hope she will post with this After Action Report. It was my honor and pleasure to present Corgimom with an Orange Hat. And she did an outstanding job in presenting the Second Strike! Her delivery and closing remarks were so impactful that there was no need for the normal "benediction" at the end of the day.Thanks to Cleveland and Dracomeister for their very early morning drives to help with this event. Guardian did his usual great job being the morning line boss. With people from Kentucky and North Carolina, Sevierville continues to be a popular venue, and we again thank Wears Valley Ranch for allowing us the use of their wonderful 25 meter range.

Palousie

Here is the dropbox link to the photos. Let me know if there is any problem with it, or if you want a particular picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vnhexs7qcyah1uh/AACEujk8fiKtR2XJBRWfJ1cAa?dl=0