News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chaseburg Wisconsin, Oct. 6-7,2018

Started by martin, October 08, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

6 patriots showed up at the Chaseburg Rod & Gun Club this weekend to brave the drizzly, breezy weather and learn traditional rifle marksmanship and our American history. Everyone made great progress but time ran out before they earned their Rifleman patches. Congratulations to Mike for requalifying, it was great to see an old friend and mentor on the line.
Thanks to both Dan 1 , Dan 2, and Dennis for their great hospitality (lunch). We look forward to a continuation of our partnership with the Chaseburg Rod & Gun Club and wish them luck with their future plans.
Special thanks to RustyRed for help instructing.
Pictures forthcoming.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

Don't want to forget pictures,,,,,
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

We had a great time in Chaseburg. Some of you might recognize an old friend and mentor to many of us in some of these pictures,,,,,,
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

martin

Thanks to the Chaseburg Rod & Gun for making lunch. Oh, and yes, that's our old friend Mike and his grandson teaching the RedCoat a lesson,,,
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

vmt193

It was good to see all of you guys again, too! Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time. I've got to get Will to another one soon, not to mention a bunch more of his cousins. I've already started things moving to try and get one set up in Winona next year.

VMT

RustyRed

Wow what a great event :---
Thank you to Dan1 and Dan2 for the great meals
Please guys and gals keep on dry firing   :~
It was so wonderful to see mike that helped me get my riflemen patch
Mike keep working on those grand kids of yours, Will is a natural,I enjoyed him so much
Hope to see you all soon O0

Dan 1

what a fun trip down memory lane.  Mike was instructor at my daughter's and my first appleseed in LaCrescent Mn   she shot a target with her eyes closed using npoa   the shots landed in a 4 moa circle  I still have the target     great visual
Thanks to Mike , Cooper and all the others who started me off on my appleseed journey