News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alabama has a new Red Hat - Mixed Metaphor!!

Started by Google, October 07, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Please join me in congratulating Mixed Metaphor on completing his journey to Red Hat at CMP Talladega on September 22!!  ^:)^  :partytime:

Mixed Metaphor posted his first Rifleman score at the Inaugural KD at Talladega, so it was an appropriate place for him to don the Red Hat.  He eased his way into the cadre by taking a Blue Hat and helping with the administrative details for a while then he decided to jump in with both feet and take an Orange Hat.  It has been my pleasure to watch him develop into a fine instructor and I look forward to working with him at many more events in the future!

Congratulations and HUZZAH!!!

Rocking the new instructor gear:

Proudly displayed at his office:

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Leadslinger66

Congrats Gary! I like the hat display. If I had my own office, I would do that with mine!
John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Kennebago

Wodan bood Mimir zijn oog
doch zou hij beter zien

Texas T

Well done. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to reach this level.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Maximum Ordinate

Gary worked long and hard for his hat. 

I was going through some pics and found these.  The captions may or may not be accurate.

"I can almost taste that red hat..."

"Just other inch closer and I'm gonna snatch it"

"Now seriously... quit teasing me"

"Not even kidding.  Longest promotion ceremony in history.  And I was in the army for 20 years.  Gimme my hat!!!"

<SIGH>

"Pleased to meet you.  I'm an Instructor with Project Appleseed.  Have you heard the Gospel of Liberty?"

"I make this hat look gooooooood!"
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Mercedes

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."