News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kudos for Florida

Started by scuzzy, September 26, 2018, 02:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Got this in the email box today - guy has attended some Florida Appleseeds.

Thank you for the prompt response to my inquiry. I am a 53 year old father of five completely new to riflery and have attended three Appleseed events for far. My teenage daughter has come to one so far, and I can not say enough about what a privledge it is to be taught and get to know your honorable and knowledgeable instructors!Sincerely,Joe
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

B.C.

Quote from: scuzzy on September 26, 2018, 02:55:39 PM
Got this in the email box today - guy has attended some Florida Appleseeds.

Thank you for the prompt response to my inquiry. I am a 53 year old father of five completely new to riflery and have attended three Appleseed events for far. My teenage daughter has come to one so far, and I can not say enough about what a privledge it is to be taught and get to know your honorable and knowledgeable instructors!Sincerely,Joe

Joe is a great guy indeed. It was an honor to see him score rifleman in the high St Augustine heat a few weeks back!

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"