News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan has TWO new Red Hats - P7 and Rangerat67!!!

Started by ITB, September 20, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Please join me in congratulating P7 and Rangerat67 for passing their PCIs this weekend in Kingston, MI.

They were both mercilessly thrown under the bus, and both rose to the occasion and met the challenge.  Huzzah!!

Obligatory pictures....

Super Trooper (sbit) presenting to Rangerat67

P7 and Rangerat67

Hopefully someone took a pic of me presenting to P7?

Alright, grab those bigger buckets and get to work!   ~~:)
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Mike AKA Bandaid

Known Distance Rifleman 07/2018
PNW Morgans Rifleman 07/2018
Red Hat 09/2018
Distinguished 10/2018

Super Trooper

The hardest distance to shoot is the six inches between your ears.  It gets easier when you get out of your own way.  Self doubt and negative self talk have no place on the firing line. 
Once a shot is gone... good or bad, it is gone.   Focus on the next one. Make forty good first shots.

Superheat

Texas T

Well done.  Thanks for putting forth the time and effort that it takes to reach this level.    O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

T. WOLF

You guys are both phenomenal dudes. I am proud to be following in your footsteps.

P7 - best of luck to you in Idaho, man - enjoy that beautiful splendor.

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780