News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lakeland, TN September 8-9, 2018

Started by dart67eb, September 10, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

This was the first Appleseed at Memphis Sport Shooting Association and it went well!  We had seven shooters on a humiid Saturday and 4 on a rainy Sunday.  Kudos to Joshua, Bryan and Darold on their Rifleman requals, with Bryan and Joshua oh so close to a distinguished patch.  Hunter, Justin, Stephen did well for first timers and Jewel worked on requaling with different rifles.  Jewel (armysarge75) and Darold (daddybrooks) took Orange Hats!  Thanks to Rustygun for setting up ths rage.  I'm sure we'll grow here.  Rustygun promised to post pics!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

RiverTroll

Not daddybrooks, RiverTroll.  Try that. :beer:
I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.
I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage and Commitment.
I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

Google

Rustygun

What a great event! Some of the shooters couldn't make it back on Sunday, but hopefully they will come to another event soon. A lot of good shooting by all! Hunter in particular made very rapid progress and is knocking on the door of Rifleman. Justin and Stephen both made very good progress. The rain delay time on Sunday morning didn't go waste with Ebben doing long range and some laser rifle NPOA practice. Congrats to the new Orange Hats! MSSA was a great host and are ready to host another event anytime.

Ebben gets things started Saturday morning

The fire hose is on

A little sling instruction

Darold's famous pink rifle

Zombie practice - 2" Zombie at 25 yards is a 6 foot tall Zombie at 900

New Orange Hats

Josh cleans his Sunday afternoon Redcoat