News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Custer, SD AS, Sept 8-9,2018

Started by Pine Ridge Puma, September 10, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge Puma

Thanks to Southern Hills Tactical for their hospitality and use of their range.  We had two very nice fall days for our trip back to the Revolutionary War and some practice on our marksmanship.  This Nebraska guy and the South Dakota cadre were lucky to have Morpheus visit to help instruct and inspire those in attendance.  Wow, were we ever impressed with his deliverance of Patrick Henry's famous speech, " Give me liberty, or give me death"!!  Thank you Sir, and we look forward to the next time you happen to be in the Black Hills.

We started the weekend with 15 pre-regs, but a family of five had to miss the event, trimming our attendance to 10 shooters.  I was quite pleased to see progress from everyone, something an instructor always cherishes.  No new riflemen or women, but a terrific bunch of American patriots and such nice folks to be associated with.

Thank you to all my fellow instructors and especially the two new orange hats, Woodwerks and Mountainmire.  Bill is also always ready to help and gave a great presentation with his muzzleloaders and knowledge of Revolutionary War firearms.

We were invited back to this venue, and look forward to holding more shoots there in the future.

Pine Ridge Puma
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.