News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wells, MN Sept 2018 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, September 05, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Looking forward to coming out to work with the patriots in Minnesota. See you on the range Saturday morning (walk on's welcome)

scuzzy

I just got this email today:

Hello,

Thank you for having the event in Wells, MN this past weekend.  Ben and the rest of the instructors were great.  The history lesson was awesome.  I've already ordered Paul Revere's Ride so that I can learn more and share it with those around me. 
The rifle training was great too.  Who would have thought that training at 25 meters would be so hard... learning and trusting the process is something I will work on and enjoy for years to come I'm sure. 
This event is something every American should partake in and I thank you for brining it to my home state so that I could be a part of it.

Best Regards,
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Steenbeen

I also attended this event and can say that it was a great learning experience.  I will definitely be attending more events in the future.

Kimber Custom

I'll post a more detailed AAR Wednesday. In the meantime, here are some pictures https://photos.app.goo.gl/NbR5p1RuMbzywExL7

Kimber Custom

What a great weekend! We started out with 11 shooters and worked our way up to 15  ??? The wind did push us around a little but we managed 3 Rifleman  ^:)^. I remembered to pack my tick repellent but forgot the sunscreen -  :-[ <- emoji is a fair representation. Keep working on those 3 legs of the stool. SHF, 6 Steps & NPOA. Add in some dry practice and the patch can be yours.

Cully, thanks for jumping in on Saturday. It was a pleasure to meet you. Schweddy_B, thanks for hanging in there the whole weekend. Sorry those equipment issues kept you from re-qualifying.

Martin, I appreciate all of the support you and the club provided - Huzzah!

Thank you all for your hospitality. If you ever need another go-team instructor; I'd love to visit again.