News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA shooting mat/ rifle case combo for $40.00

Started by Red Feather, August 21, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Feather

Hello to all. 
I am new to posting on the forum so if I have posted in error please forgive and direct me to the proper location.  The NRA has a shooting mat/rifle case combo on their nrastore.com for less than $40.00, reduced from $80.00. I have a ncstar mat that was a gift to me and I think it is the best mat/case combo offered so I will make comparison to it.

I have ordered a couple of the NRA cases and will give feedback after I review them. IMHO, looks like this may be a great deal but I don't know how long it will last.  Check it out, NRA Tactical 3-in-1 Shooting Mat/Rifle Case (SA 638).

Regards,
Red Feather

Savage22

Glad to see you on the forums....

There is a subforum called 'Deals and Steals' where you can post deals that you find, or stuff that you have for sale. Here is a link:

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=19.0

Thanks for the info. Let us know what you think once you have it in hand and had a chance to see how its made.
They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power.
― Patrick Henry

Red Feather

Sir,

Thank you for the link, I will follow up when they arrive.

Regards,
Red Feather