Author Topic: HEADS UP for IL cadre - Niles and Kingston MI need instructors  (Read 146 times)

Offline SteelThunder

• Great Lakes RC
  • All knowing, all powerful, utterly indifferent
Midwest brethren

Please check your calendars now and make every effort to help staff 2 shoots at great ranges.  We just sold out 2 shoots (Niles in SW MI, August 18-29 and Kingston in SE MI, Sept 15-16).  Both have a VERY high number of youth shooters and will need 2 full instructor staffs due to range configurations.

The most dire need is at Niles right now...it is in less than a month and currently only has 2 instructors.  Oz and I can't do it...I have a family commitment and Oz has a work commitment.  Please look at your calendar and pitch in.  This is a great range and a great bunch of people.

Steel
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." -- Tecumseh

Offline Laredo

• Illinois State Coordinator
Re: HEADS UP for IL cadre - Niles and Kingston MI need instructors
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 11:34:36 AM »
Holy Cow!  You were not kidding about the number of kids...  Is it a group (like boy scouts) or just a coincidence?

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being — food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That’s to adventure on life itself, one’s vacation from humble toil having commenced.” -Townsend Whelen

Offline 2 clicks low

• Inactive Instructor
Re: HEADS UP for IL cadre - Niles and Kingston MI need instructors
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »
I'm in.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne