News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Battle Creek, MI. July 28 & 29, 2018

Started by Graywolf, July 29, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graywolf

We had a great time at the Battle Creek Appleseed this weekend.  7 shooters came to the line with positive attitudes and a willingness to learn.  The weather was in the mid to upper 70's both days.  We could not have asked for better.

Congratulations to John on scoring rifleman with a score of 222 and then confirming his skill with 2 more rifleman scores after.  We had a couple of other shooters score very close to rifleman but just could not quite get there.  Hang in there guys!  You will get there!  Trust me.

A huge thank you to the Battle Creek Sportsman's club for hosting our event.  A personal thank you to the instructors who gave their weekend to make this shoot a success.  You guys rock!

I know there were pictures taken so post them on up!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Mike AKA Bandaid

A Rifleman Persists! Come to the next Appleseed and the details will become obvious. It's tough to get that knowledge "from the firehouse"and implement it too.

Sounds like it was a great shoot!
Known Distance Rifleman 07/2018
PNW Morgans Rifleman 07/2018
Red Hat 09/2018
Distinguished 10/2018