News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

APPLESEED Texas and South Eastern New Mexico has a newest Shoot Boss, Mrs Smith

Started by Jerry Hall, July 24, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry Hall

Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Appleseed, Flash,
As a direct result of herding the participants and Instructor Cadre of the Appleseed event in El Paso, Texas July 21-22 2018 Mrs. Smith(Traci) did earn the Forum title of Shoot Boss!
As she initially struggled with the Idea of being a Shoot Boss, she performed the competencies with ease during this most recent event.
Please welcome Traci to the Appleseed Shoot Boss Cadre!
"till we meet again: Happy Trails,
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

NJrefugee

Congrats!  You've been dialed in, squared away, and ready to rock since I first met you at an IBC a while back, so it was only a matter of time!  Great job putting in the hours and effort and helping grow the program here in TX. Hope to see you soon.

PaleRider

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Mercedes

Woo Hoo!!!!! Can't wait until we work together at the LadySeed next month in NE.  I'm so excited to pick your brain and learn from you.

Debbie

Ragnar Delta

colonial shooter

Quote from: Mercedes on July 24, 2018, 11:35:42 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!! Can't wait until we work together at the LadySeed next month in NE.  I'm so excited to pick your brain and learn from you.

Debbie

Careful how much you pick, I would hate for something to happen ;)

BTW congrats Traci!  O0
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

AF5US

:F :F :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F :F :F

A hearty "congratulations, well-done & well-deserved" to you!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleerâ„¢:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Steck

Mrs. Smith

Aww thanks, everybody  :1luvu. I'll try my best to live up to the honor!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

StevenK

Thaddeus

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Mrs. Smith

Thank you thank you thank you to EVERYBODY!

You guys are great :)

StevenK,  I hear tell my pal Joe had a great time at your event a couple of weeks ago! Trust me, he'll be back  :beer:
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Mrs. Smith

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

TxRebel

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Mrs. Smith