Author Topic: APPLESEED Texas and South Eastern New Mexico has a newest Shoot Boss, Mrs Smith  (Read 515 times)

Offline Jerry Hall

• designated Shoot Boss
Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Appleseed, Flash,
As a direct result of herding the participants and Instructor Cadre of the Appleseed event in El Paso, Texas July 21-22 2018 Mrs. Smith(Traci) did earn the Forum title of Shoot Boss!
As she initially struggled with the Idea of being a Shoot Boss, she performed the competencies with ease during this most recent event.
Please welcome Traci to the Appleseed Shoot Boss Cadre!
"till we meet again: Happy Trails,
Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Offline NJrefugee

• Shoot Boss
  • When I say WHOA - I MEAN WHOA!
Congrats!  You've been dialed in, squared away, and ready to rock since I first met you at an IBC a while back, so it was only a matter of time!  Great job putting in the hours and effort and helping grow the program here in TX. Hope to see you soon.

Offline PaleRider

• designated Shoot Boss
Love her! Great job, Traci! Huzzah!  :yeahthat:
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Online Mercedes

• Shoot Boss
Woo Hoo!!!!! Can't wait until we work together at the LadySeed next month in NE.  I'm so excited to pick your brain and learn from you.

Debbie

Offline Ragnar Delta

• RWVA Instructor
  • Texas
 Awesome, congrats!

Online colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
Woo Hoo!!!!! Can't wait until we work together at the LadySeed next month in NE.  I'm so excited to pick your brain and learn from you.

Debbie

Careful how much you pick, I would hate for something to happen ;)

BTW congrats Traci!  O0
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline TaosGlock

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • FEMA Region 6
Huzzah and congrats Mrs. Smith! :---
90 Fantastic Appleseed events to date!
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Offline AF5US

• Shoot Boss
  • I don't need an inspirational quote. I need coffee
 :F :F :F Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!  :F :F :F

A hearty "congratulations, well-done & well-deserved" to you!
Rifleman:      04/2016
KD Rifleman: 10/2018

Offline Steck

• designated Shoot Boss
  • "Ring of Fire" ain't just Johnny Cash.

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Aww thanks, everybody  :1luvu. I'll try my best to live up to the honor!
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Offline StevenK

• designated Shoot Boss
  • FRONT toward enemy-do not eat.
 Congratulations from Pa.
Cowards never start; the weak never finish. Winners never quit.

May we all find Peace.

Offline Thaddeus

• designated Shoot Boss
Congratulations!

Offline leadslinger66

• RWVA Instructor
Congratulations!
John
9-14-14 Rising Fawn (rimfire)
4-19-15 Blueridge (centerfire .223)
1-31-16 Talladega (KD Qualified)
IBC Pelham 2/16!
12-31-16 Pelham TN (KD Requal)
1-26-17 Talladega (KD Requal)
IBC Calera 1/18!
3-31-18 Spencer,TN (rimfire Requal)
SBC Canton 1/19
IBC Canton 1/19!
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Thank you thank you thank you to EVERYBODY!

You guys are great :)

StevenK,  I hear tell my pal Joe had a great time at your event a couple of weeks ago! Trust me, he'll be back  :beer:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
 :cool2:

Offline Sir Not Appearing In This Film

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Mingus 10/06 /Davilla RBC Eleven Oh Seven!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:---
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Offline TxRebel

• Shoot Boss
HUZZAH!  Congrats my friend. Very proud of you
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" 
-Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Aww shucks, guys.  :1luvu Thanks!!!