News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

One Day Ladyseed - TWAW Marengo, Ohio

Started by Corvette, July 24, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS, 

We have a one day Ladyseed coming up August 12, 2018 at Cardinal Shooting Center in Marengo, Ohio.  This range is just off I71 north of Columbus.  The TWAW are having a weekend shooting clinic covering shotgun, pistol and rifle instructions.  Appleseed has been given Sunday to cover the rifle portion of the program.  I will be giving the Strikes Saturday evening at the grand barbecue at Cardinal and we will run an abbreviated Appleseed on Sunday.  The more instructors we have at this, the better.  I would especially like to have as many of our female instructors on the line as we can get. 

If you can help with this event, please go to TIPs and sign up.  If anyone has any questions, post them here and we will address.  If you do sign up for the event, please bring as much loaner equipment (matts, slings, rifles, etc.) as you can as we don't know at this point how many we will need. Better to have and not need vs need and not have. 

Hope to see many of you at the event. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Corvette

Normal Appleseed time. Registration at 8am, welcome at 8:30.

COF (Preliminary)

Welcome
Safety brief
Rifles to the line
Shoot Red Coat
Steady hold prone
Six Steps
NPOA
Inches Minutes Clicks
Steady Hold Seated
Steady Hold Offhand
Red Coat Challenge

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

goodoldfriend

I will see if I can get this on my schedule since it is a Sunday only event.

If I come up late Saturday after work, I will probably arrive at sometime between 1 and 2 AM.

Is there a place to camp. You know my definition of camping... ^-^

Please let me know.

Thanks!
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Corvette

WE are expecting 25+ shooters so we need all the  help we can get along with as many loaner matts and rifles as we can bring.  Come work with a great group of motivated ladies. 

Corvette

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Unfortunately, I just talked with the sponsors of this event and they just do not have the numbers to go forward with this shoot.  TWAW have cancelled this event.  On the positive side, they are looking at finding another date to do a TWAW Ladyseed before the year is out.  But, this shoot is cancelled.

Corvette

goodoldfriend

Awww, that's a shame.

We can all plan on helping the next time.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016