News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boulder, CO June 23-24

Started by Luminous Rabbit, July 16, 2018, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luminous Rabbit

Thirteen patriots braved the heat (Saturday) and rain (Sunday) to come out and shoot and learn some history.  We had people starting with a wide range of abilities, and everyone made great progress.  At the end of weekend we had two Riflemen, one of who earned the coveted "Distinguished" patch for shooting over 240.  That's a first for me as a shoot boss - well done!

I was very impressed with how well we handled the rain.  A Rifleman persists!

Team 2 won the "Break The Stick!" competition with a combination of fast and accurate fire.  As a reward the got to choose from my exciting basket of revolutionary war prizes.  No one took the tactical paint mixer, but I'm pretty sure that was merely an oversight  :F

Mr. Aufbau

Great event, great crowd. Thanks to Boulder Rifle Club for having us!
"Crackheads hustle for straight days to get a rock. No sleep or food. You ever work that hard for something? Don't get outworked by a crackhead."