News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Newark July 21 & 22, could use help!!!

Started by Corvette, July 10, 2018, 01:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

We have a shoot at Dillon Sportsman Center near Newark, Ohio in two weeks. We have 17 shooters and expect more by the shoot weekend.  Right now it is just me and ChevyShooter working the event.  I sure could use some more help on the line. If you make this event, please sign up to instruct and help us execute another great Appleseed at Dillon Sportsman Center.

I know I can count on Ohio to step up to help.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

I sure wish that i could make the trek to help out at Dillon. Such an awesome place for a Appleseed. Unfortunately i have a family wedding to attend in Pittsburgh.

Corvette

Ohio AS --- Need some folks to step up.

Newark next weekend is just 3 of us on Saturday.  Shep, Haley Beth and me.  We will have 20 shooters and I need more eyes on the line.  Chevyshooter can only make Sunday so I need help especially on Saturday.  Could use two more folks, even if its just for Saturday.  HELP. PLEASE.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Rattlehead

I can make it for at least some of the weekend - pm inbound.

goodoldfriend

I am supposed to be helping Longrifleman in Wilmington that weekend. If you need me more up there let him know and I will plan on coming up.
I will send you a PM with my cell information. I would need to know by Monday so I can request 1/2 day off. I would plan on driving up Friday afternoon and sleeping in the clubhouse or my car.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

goodoldfriend

I talked to Longrifleman, I will be up to help both days. I would like to come up Friday afternoon so I am there and well rested for Saturday AM.

Is it possible to get access to the building on Friday so I can sack out there and be ready to help on Saturday?

I am looking forward to visiting Meeker again.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Corvette

No problem, club house will be open Friday when you get there. They can show you where to pitch your tent if you are camping with us. I will get there Friday evening by 6ish so will see you there.

Corvette