News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Madison, OH July 14-15 - planning thread - 1st event at this location!

Started by Crazyduckhunter, July 08, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

To all planning on joining us at the first event at Urbandale Gun Club located in Madison, OH.

Once again a great big thanks to TexasT for coming in from PA to shoot boss another event in Ohio. Thank you.

I will be bringing the target boards and equipment that were built for Orwell. I plan on picking them up Wednesday evening at Orwell say around 5. If anyone can lend a hand with this Wednesday it would be appreciated. If I can get anyone to lend a hand lets maybe do some shooting then too?

Friday around 5:30 plan on meeting at Urbandale to commence with set up. GmJoe stopped to touch base with the owners over the weekend and all is good. They are eagerly expecting a fine Appleseed event to be held at their venue. Let's make sure that we show our appreciation.

Do we want to coordinate a lunch maybe? TexasT will be camping out as far as I know. Myself I will be commuting from home.

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette

All,

Have a great first shoot at Madison.  I know you guys will put on a great event.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

I'll be up around 7 or so, maybe a little earlier if I can get on the road a little earlier. I'm planning on cooking up some breakfast sandwiches both days, for all instructors. Mark won't be able to join us, but Bryan is planning on helping us out. His dad will be taking his position as a shooter.

See you all on Friday evening or Saturday morning. I'll be sending out the customary email in a little bit.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

Its going to be a pretty warm weekend for us. I will be bringing 2 five gallon jugs of ice water. GmJoe, TexasT and myself will be there friday by 18:00 to commence with setup. We loaded up target backers, stands, canopy and firing/equipment line supplies last night on trailer to transport. If anyone else could assist on friday evening it would be appreciated.