News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New bay area CA event location. USI in Concord

Started by Pathogen, September 19, 2022, 07:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pathogen

Hey all!

Just wanted to let everyone know, we've arranged to start having events at USI in Concord! Thank you Chris L!

We just added 25m event for Oct 29-30, 2022!

https://appleseedinfo.org/location/?locationid=1004&eventid=8913

Exciting to have a location in the Bay Area again!

Thanks,
Chris

danfinger

Hey Chris~
Good to meet you this weekend up in SAC. Will try to get to Concord next month with my friend Tom. Gotta get him a patch!
Best,
~Dan

Calisnaps

I was excited for a minute thinking it might be closer, both Sac and Concord are 2 hrs, 55 minutes from home LOL.

It it exciting to have more options though :)

Pathogen

Quote from: danfinger on September 20, 2022, 05:36:47 AM
Hey Chris~
Good to meet you this weekend up in SAC. Will try to get to Concord next month with my friend Tom. Gotta get him a patch!
Best,
~Dan

I love it! I hope to see you both there!

He was making great progress, if he keeps with it I'm sure he will get there in no time.

Pathogen

Quote from: Calisnaps on September 20, 2022, 01:17:18 PM
I was excited for a minute thinking it might be closer, both Sac and Concord are 2 hrs, 55 minutes from home LOL.

It it exciting to have more options though :)

Hope to see you at the next one Craig!

Timothy_D

Auugh! Why does it have to be Halloween weekend?

I bought Pinky a Windham Weaponry AR for her birthday (and she really wants to go to another Appleseed), but we have a large annual Halloween set up.

I hope that Concord is successful, because it's a LOT closer for us. Would love to attend both Sac and Concord next year.
-Tim

Pathogen

Quote from: Timothy_D on September 21, 2022, 01:12:17 AM
Auugh! Why does it have to be Halloween weekend?

I bought Pinky a Windham Weaponry AR for her birthday (and she really wants to go to another Appleseed), but we have a large annual Halloween set up.

I hope that Concord is successful, because it's a LOT closer for us. Would love to attend both Sac and Concord next year.
-Tim

Bummer about the schedule. Congrats on the new AR!

Looking forward to seeing you both next year!

polygunner

Hay all,
Will there be any Appleseeds in concord in 2024?
I see there is a tentative date on the USI calendar but nothing on the Appleseed schedule.

Thanks
Polygunner

Timothy_D

:yeahthat:

I mean, I've seen the dates on CalGuns, but can't put in for vacation until they are posted.

Pathogen

I've added two dates for 2024 so far.
April 6 and Oct 5

Timothy_D

Booked the October date.
Recommendations on a hotel?
The last one we went to was relatively close, but decidedly, "meh."