News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Upcoming IBC in Palm Bay - reference materials here!

Started by PHenry, June 27, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

To all who intend to attend the upcoming IBC at Palm Bay, please find some study aids attached herein. This will be an "old school" IBC to focus on the mechanics of teaching rifle marksmanship, duties and responsibilities, as well as instruction on how to tell the story.

I'll be using the IBC program of instruction written by former MI JuniorBirdman with precious little modification - passing the skills on to you, just as they were passed to me starting eleven years ago. I have included a document JB created in 2009 - his IBC Appendix". This is from the begging - it is the result of trial, error, success and agreement by the original MU corps. It is the nexus of the marksmanship aspect of the program.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.
In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

B.C.

For those of you attending this upcoming IBC:

What is the very best way to follow up on your newfound education and your IBC experience??

Attending a rifleman boot camp of course!

Come to the Isaac Davis Memorial range this coming year in January for a week of fun learning, fellowship and 400 yards of KD goodness. You WILL NOT be disappointed!
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"