News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifle Safe to Trade

Started by 308LIBERTY, June 13, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

I'm actually looking to trade down to a smaller rifle safe (Who does that?  :slap: )
I currently have a Field and Stream 10 gun safe and I'm looking for something that would hold 3-4 rifles, assuming 2-3 have scopes.
I want something beefier than a locking cabinet but not as heavy as mine.
It needs to go in an RV and I don't want to have to start chunking furniture overboard.
I'm currently on the FL west central coast, but am hoping to make it over to Palm Bay for the IBC.
(if I can manage to load up the old one without causing another hernia)
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

hogfamily

If you have a lift up bed you ever think of building a reinforced hidden false bottom under it? Or something similar.

There are lot of good reasons to not have a visible gun safe.

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners.

"Move that fat ass Henry!"
"Don't swing your balls or you'll swamp the boat!"

AJ Gonzales

Interested in trading money for it? I'm in the market for a safe if the price is right.
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum