News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

West Coast Fl events help needed.

Started by stoneknives, June 11, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

I know it's hot as Satan's toenails summer..... :sos:
BUT.... We have 1 event scheduled and 1 unscheduled event we need Instructor help at.

1st the Hernando Sportsmans Club June 23/24......Trey Dawson will be the SB. I know he's a cruel (but fair) Shoot Boss and in his younger days he'd just run the whole darn thing by his-self. But he's old now, very, very old now, so sign-up on TIPS and help out....... Did I mention he's old.

2nd Someone (not me) had told the Manatee Gun and Archery Club that Project Appleseed would help out with a Big Open House Event that same weekend June 23. The event has been postponed a couple times due to all the new construction going on at the club. But it is OFFICIALLY now on for the same weekend as Hernando.

So I will take up the task and am asking for a little (lot) help to present the face of Project Appleseed  in the best way possible.  Manatee has been a great friend to us over many years and I wont to let them down.  If you interested just respond to this thread and I'll fill you in on the plan just as soon as I figure  one out. Remember it's a only Saturday event.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

308LIBERTY

Thanks for taking point on this sir.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

B.C.

Yes indeed Florida!  Any and all who can step up and sign up to assist our fine southern brothers and sisters in need please do so with haste. Let me know if I can help in anyway please.

Chris
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"