News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chamberlain, SD Appleseed, June 20-21 - UPDATE (Apr 27 09): No Appleseed.

Started by Whisker, January 19, 2009, 07:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisker

Plan on an Appleseed for June 20-21st in Chamberlain SD.

More details to follow!

What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.

smle

Mom, kids make a good Fathers Day present don't ya think. O0 <:)
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid
If we forget what we did, we won't know who we are. Ronald Reagan
Courage is being scared to death - but saddleing up anyway. John Wayne

travis256

Let me know the specifics and I will start spreading the word West River.  I will defiantly get something done up for the gun show in Rapid City in April.  If I can help just let me know. 
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." ---George Orwell

smle

travis256, your back from the sandbox. WELCOME HOME. O0 O0 Two thumbs up.

If I didn't mess up to bad the shoot should be on the schedule by the end of the week. I've already submited the EIF to SS.

smle
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid
If we forget what we did, we won't know who we are. Ronald Reagan
Courage is being scared to death - but saddleing up anyway. John Wayne

funfaler

Fantastic!  SD finally gets an Appleseed O0

You get the details to smle?  He can take care of you......looking forward to many more!

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Beulahtrash

I too can spread out flyers in Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Deadwood, Lead, Sturgis, and Rapid City. Anywhere else close if there are recommendations. Just let me know when flyers are available.
Just doing what I can with what I got. - Burt Gummer

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

storm_rider

I also will spread the word, originally from W.Ne and currently in ne,NE planning on attending and dragging along as many as possible. Also put the word to my brother in w. Ne, he travels a wide area as a salesman.
strom_rider
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: "Wow what a ride!"

AFTERMATH

Well it looks as though this may have fell through.

So who's going to step up and put South Dakota on the map?

Keep this in mind:  When the other 56 states save the county, and you haven't even held an Appleseed in your state; how's that going to look
for YOU?!?!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Nishnabotna

*whew* For a second there I thought you were gonna win the race...  %)

AFTERMATH

They still might,,, if you don't hurry!!!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Nishnabotna

I'm feeling pretty good for 2009...   &)

funfaler

Looks like ND got you both "smoked"!

Leeds, ND on May 30-31......Still time to sneek one under that wire!  Be fun to toot that horn.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

AFTERMATH

If you bust your butts; you may still have a chance!