News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PLANNING THREAD: New Philly KD July 7-8

Started by EZ3, May 24, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

I may be jumping the gun on this just a tad, but I had a question on the event come in that I couldn't answer so....

Corvette, do you still have the target line materials from last November, and if so are you planning on bringing it?

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

cwcdl79

I have some more cardboard if needed. We can work out how it will get there. Just let me know if you guys need it.

Corvette

EZ3,

Yes, even though I am shooting this event and not working it, I did plan on bringing the target line, targets and a plan for past problems.  Dom is bringing cardboard backers.  We will paint them multiple colors (say florecent orange, florecent green and white so people can identify their targets at distance. 

Also, I am trying to get about six pallets or bring materials that we can use to build a platform out of that we can place in the low spot on the right of the 300 yard line so we don't have to shoot stage three in flights.  Can't do anything about stage 4, it  will be shot in flights as in prior events.

As the event get's closer, we can get more specific on setup stuff and details. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

EZ3

Thanks Corvette!

There is your answer, little buddy.  We're moving the firing line.

If any instructors need any gear (shirts, hats, etc.) ordered in the shoot box, let me know before 6/22.

EZ3 out.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

little buddy

Thank you. I will bring my wagon I use at Camp Perry to move between the firing lines. We will be bringing our M1 Garand's to shoot with all three of them since we shot riflemen with our AR's. We will see if Yankee and Charley can handle the recoil all weekend. We will bring our shooting jackets so they should be fine. I will see if I can talk Charley into bringing our Sniper M1 Garands with us.

Little Buddy