News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Revised April 09 CO Flyer

Started by zombiehunter, January 19, 2009, 12:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiehunter

Alright Rocky Mountain 'seeders, here's my latest, prettified revision for our April Shoot flyer.  As always, comments and criticism are appreciated.  Once everyone's cool with the content/layout, let's start getting this posted at shops and clubs around the area. 

Does Puff-TMD need a copy of this flyer, or do we need to let him know it exists?

**UPDATE** Revised Flyer for the Colorado Appleseed Tour Now Available
Join the Nebraska Firearms Owners Association! http://www.nebraskafirearms.org/

RifleWoman

I haven't looked at it but I thought I'd let you know that the events will probably be moved to the Ben Lomand range so you might want to work up one for that range as well. 
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

zombiehunter

No problem.  What's the city for the Ben Lomand range? 

Also, same dates April 18-19? 

Fred

"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Puff-TMD

Quote from: zombiehunter on January 19, 2009, 12:48:09 PM

Does Puff-TMD need a copy of this flyer, or do we need to let him know it exists?

Yes, definitely let me know.  Thanks!
"Liberty means responsibility.   That is why most men dread it."  --   George Bernard Shaw

zombiehunter

Quote from: Puff-TMD on February 03, 2009, 09:02:12 PM

Roger, Puff.  It actually sounds like Colorado might have 7 Appleseeds thorughout the year (Franktown Kid's one heck of a state coordinator!).  So instead of working up half a dozen different flyers, I've put together a "2009 Appleseed Colorado Tour" flyer that lists all the dates and has a registration form on the reverse side.  Also, right now the CO shoot location is tentative and may change.  Once Franktown Kid's confirmed the dates and location, I'll revise the Colorado Tour flyer, post it, give you a heads up that it's online, and we'll start planting them all over Colorado!

Puff-TMD

Quote from: zombiehunter on February 03, 2009, 09:18:22 PM
Quote from: Puff-TMD on February 03, 2009, 09:02:12 PM

Roger, Puff.  It actually sounds like Colorado might have 7 Appleseeds thorughout the year (Franktown Kid's one heck of a state coordinator!).  So instead of working up half a dozen different flyers, I've put together a "2009 Appleseed Colorado Tour" flyer that lists all the dates and has a registration form on the reverse side.  Also, right now the CO shoot location is tentative and may change.  Once Franktown Kid's confirmed the dates and location, I'll revise the Colorado Tour flyer, post it, give you a heads up that it's online, and we'll start planting them all over Colorado!

Please send me a PM with your e-mail, and I will send you some helpful flyer material.
"Liberty means responsibility.   That is why most men dread it."  --   George Bernard Shaw

FiremanBill

Puff, FranktownKid -

FF has asked me to collect data for all April 18-19 events -

Can you tell me the maximum number of Appleseeders we can handle on the line at the Colorado April 18-19 Appleseed event(s)?

Thanks for your help!     O0

FiremanBill
Historian
IIT2
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it."
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Jack Ryan for President!

CQ CQ CQ de N8NRT.....

zombiehunter

Quote from: FiremanBill on February 27, 2009, 02:35:31 PM
Puff, FranktownKid -

FF has asked me to collect data for all April 18-19 events -

Can you tell me the maximum number of Appleseeders we can handle on the line at the Colorado April 18-19 Appleseed event(s)?

FiremanBill - Kid told me a couple weeks ago he was able to get 2 berms for April 18-19, which will accomodate 42 shooters. 

Z