News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA 2018 show in Dallas

Started by Mutant Texan, May 05, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutant Texan

I was happy to see that RWVA had a booth in Dallas at the NRA show.

A guy commented that he liked my shirt.  It was the red Appleseed shirt from the April 19th 2017 Event in Liberty Center, Ohio.

I miss Ohio.  It is a great state that I will miss a lot.

I am trying to upload a picture but the website is not allowing me to do so.  It says that the pic is not passing a security check.

"Their drills are bloodless battles, and their battles bloody drills."

Flavius Josephus, Jewish Historian, AD 37--101, on the Roman military

Nashville Stage

Glad you were able to make it to NRAAM. Send a PM to Scuzzy about the photo. He's been trying to tweak the security settings to fix that.
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

Mutant Texan

PM sent to scuzzy.

I would love for the NRA to have this convention in Ohio so I could again legally open carry.  I passed by many people open carrying but Texas law, unlike Ohio law, requires you to have a permission pass (conceal carry license) from the state to exercise this right.

That is one of the many reasons I loved living in Ohio for the last 13 years.  I rarely open carried but appreciated having this right.  When I rarely did open carry, it was while walking a dog around my neighborhood with my Rock Island Arms 1911.  There are coyotes all around me and I have heard of stories of them ganging up on dogs while on walks with the owners.  I figure 7 well placed .45 on acp rounds on them would be enough to kill a few and drive the rest away.

"Their drills are bloodless battles, and their battles bloody drills."

Flavius Josephus, Jewish Historian, AD 37--101, on the Roman military